Tasting #61: Single Cask Nation
On Wednesday, October 14th, the Saratoga Whiskey Club had its 61st tasting! We were joined by Jason from Single Cask Nation to go through their company’s history and to taste some of their great whiskies! It was a really informative tasting about their philosophy, palate and how they go about selecting casks. We had six different whiskies to sample and they were all very good.
Here is what we tasted:
- Stones of Stenness 19 Year Orkney Single Malt Scotch
- Milk & Honey 2 Year Single Malt
- Blended Malt 10 Year
- Aultmore 8 Year Single Malt Scotch
- Aultmore 30 Year Single Malt Scotch
- Ruadh Mohr (Glenturret) 10 Year Single Malt Scotch
32 members were online using Zoom for this really fun and rare tasting!!
For scores, please visit our Scores page.