Tasting #36 Recap: Feis Ile 2019
On Wednesday, June 26th, the Saratoga Whiskey Club had a really special & unique tasting that focused on bottles recently brought back from the Feis Ile Music & Whisky Festival on Islay. This was a first for the club and probably one of our best tastings to date! It was a packed house and there were 20 members in attendance.
Here is a list of the whiskies we tasted:
- Bunnahabhain 17 Year Sauternes Finish – Feis Ile 2019
- Bowmore 15 Year Ex-Bourbon – Feis Ile 2019
- Laphroaig Cairdeas Triple Wood Cask Strength – Feis Ile 2019
- Lagavulin 19 Year – Feis Ile 2019
- Caol Ila 22 Year – Feis Ile 2019
- Octomore Event Horizon – Feis Ile 2019
For scores from the tasting, please go to Scores.
It was a fantastic evening recapping the Feis Ile and tasting some of the superb whiskies that we brought home to New York. Everyone enjoyed this special treat. Cheers!