Tasting #21 Recap: Saratoga Race Track Tasting
On Saturday, July 28, the Saratoga Whiskey Club held its first whiskey tasting at the Saratoga Race Track on Jim Dandy Stakes Day. We had a great group attend and this will definitely become an annual tradition at the track. We couldn’t use our fancy Glencairn glasses, but there was still plenty of whiskey to be tasted. Now if we could only get the wagering to be better!!
Here are the whiskies that we tasted. Scores are posted on the Scores page.
- Aberlour A’Bunadh – Batch #62 – 59.9% ABV
- Glengoyne Cask Strength – Batch #5 – 59.1% ABV
- Benromach – Gordon’s Single Cask – 60.6% ABV
- The Macallan Edition No. 3 – 48.3% ABV
- The Glenlivet Code – Limited Edition – 48% ABV
Here are photos from the event:
Looking forward to next year already!