Tasting #50: American Whiskey
On Wednesday, April 15th, the Saratoga Whiskey Club had its 50th tasting! It’s quite the milestone for our club. Too bad it had to be online, but during these uncertain times….
The tasting’s focus was different styles of American Whiskey. We had 7 different releases to taste from. It was a great tasting of whiskey from so many different distilleries with individual tasting profiles.
Here is what we tasted:
- High Wire Distilling New Southern Revival Rye
- Michter’s Toasted Barrel Sour Mash
- St. George’s Baller Single Malt
- Heaven Hill Bottled in Bond Bourbon
- Maker’s Mark RC6 Limited Release
- Westward Astor Pick Single Malt
- Larceny Barrel Proof Bourbon
30 members were online using Zoom for this tasting.
Please check out our Scores page! Cheers.