Tasting #30 Recap: Westland American Single Malt Whiskey Portfolio
On Monday, March 11th, the Saratoga Whiskey Club had a great evening tasting American Single Malt Whiskey from the Westland Distillery of Seattle, WA. Our tasting was led by Chris Riesbeck, the US Brand Ambassador and a Keeper of the Quaich! Chris was excellent in walking us through the core portfolio as well as some special Westland releases. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the presentation and learned so much about American Single Malt and the growth of this category of whiskey.
The event took place at Harvey’s in Saratoga Springs, NY, and we had 25 members in attendance.
Here is a list of the whiskies we tasted:
- Westland American Oak Single Malt Whiskey
- Westland Sherry Wood Single Malt Whiskey
- Westland Peated Single Malt Whiskey
- Westland Special Release Peat Week 2018
- Westland Single Cask 2479
Here are some photos from the evening: