Tasting #25 Recap: A Scotland Tour
On Wednesdays, October 24 and November 28, the Saratoga Whiskey Club had great tastings of bottles that were brought back from Scotland on the 9 Maple Scotland Tour in September. The Tour focused primarily on the Speyside and Upper Highlands region of Scotland. A total of 22 members took part in this tasting.
Here is a list of the whiskies we tasted:
- Balblair ’91 – 27 year
- The Singleton of Glen Ord – Distillery Exclusive – 14 Year
- Gordon & MacPhail’s Glenturret 14 Year Shop Exclusive – Spirit of Speyside edition
- The Arran Wee Double 10 Year
- Aberlour Hand-Filled 13 Year Sherry
- Tomatin Hand-Filled 16 Year Pedro Ximenez
For scores from the tasting, please go to Scores.
It was a fun tasting and a great recap of our Tour to Scotland.