Tasting #38 Recap: Race Track Tasting
On Sunday, July 28th, the Saratoga Whiskey Club had its second annual Track Tasting. It was a great afternoon of tasting various whiskies, betting on the ponies, and getting treated to some Pies on Wheels! It really was the perfect afternoon for our club. 24 members were in attendance for this outing!
Here is a list of the whiskies we tasted:
- Dingle Single Malt Irish Whiskey – Batch 4
- Barton’s 1792 Full Proof Bourbon – Gordon’s store pick (Waltham, MA)
- Balblair 2005 Single Cask – Gordon’s store pick (Waltham, MA)
- The Macallan Edition #4 Limited Edition
- The Glenlivet Enigma Limited Edition
- Kavalan Ex-Bourbon Single Cask – Symphony #2 – Gordon’s store pick
A great second year event for the club. We are already looking forward to next year. Cheers!