Tasting #35 Recap: Kentucky Finds!
On Wednesday, June 19th, the Saratoga Whiskey Club had a special tasting that focused on bottles recently brought back from Kentucky in May during the Rascal + Thorn Bourbon Trail Tour. The goal was to taste whiskies that are not available in the Upstate NY market. It was a packed house and there were 26 members in attendance.
Here is a list of the whiskies we tasted:
- Four Roses Small Batch Select
- Toddy’s Limestone Branch 100% Malted Rye
- Peerless 3 Year Single Barrel Rye “Orange Blossom”
- Michter’s Fort Nelson Reserve Rye – Hand Fill for the Club
- Justin’s House of Bourbon’s Pinhook Bourbon Barrel
- William Heavenhill 12 Year Bourbon
For scores from the tasting, please go to Scores.
It was a fantastic evening of Bourbon and Rye. Everyone enjoyed this special treat. Cheers!