Tasting #57: Track Tasting
On Sunday, August 2nd, the Saratoga Whiskey Club had its 57th tasting. It was our annual track tasting, but because of COVID, we were unable to host the tasting at the Saratoga Racetrack. We used a member’s backyard to host the tasting on Zoom. It was a really great tasting of whiskies from the Highlands of Scotland. A lot of fun.
Here is what we tasted:
- Deanston 18 Year Bourbon Finish
- SMWS Beachcomber 7 Year Blended Whisky
- Old Pulteney 21 Year from Gordon & MacPhail
- Highland Park 24 Year from Gordon & MacPhail
- Glengoyne 20 Year from Old Particular
- SMWS 66.162 ‘A true harmony of flavors’ Ardmore 13 Year
- SMWS 68.34 ‘Roasty-toasty-tasty’ Blair Athol 10 Year Highland Festival Release
32 members were online using Zoom for this really fun track tasting.
For scores, please visit our Scores page.