Tasting #52: Clyde May’s
On Wednesday, May 13th, the Saratoga Whiskey Club had its 52nd tasting. The focus of this tasting was whiskey from Clyde May’s in Alabama. We had a special guest for this virtual tasting. LC May, the grandson of Clyde May, joined us online to go over the history of his grandfather and how the brand became to be. It was great having LC online to walk us through the whiskey and history.
Here is what we tasted:
- Clyde May’s Original Alabama Style Whiskey
- Clyde May’s Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Clyde May’s Straight Rye Whiskey
- Clyde May’s Special Reserve Whiskey 110 Proof
- Clyde May’s Cask Strength Alabama Style Whiskey 120 Proof
- Clyde May’s Cask Strength Straigh Bourbon Whiskey 117 Proof
50 members were online using Zoom for this tasting.
For scores, please visit our Scores page.