Tasting #64: Dramfool
On Thursday, November 19th, the Saratoga Whiskey Club had its 64th tasting! We actually didn’t host this one, but had 34 of our members join this great online tasting put together by Mario Campa and Bruce Farquhar, the founder of Dramfool Independent Bottlings. They shipped from Scotland six incredible tastes in these great tubes. Wonderful packaging. And the whisky was not too shabby!
Here is what we tasted:
- Carsebridge 44 Year Single Grain Whisky
- Highland Park 14 Year Single Malt Scotch
- Ben Nevis 23 Year Single Malt Scotch
- Malt Can Heal 25 Year Mystery Speyside Single Malt Scotch
- Bruichladdich Chateau D’Yquem 14 Year Single Malt Scotch
- Invergordon 33 Year Single Grain Whisky
34 members were online along with another 30 or so from other clubs using Zoom for this really fun and rare tasting!!