Tasting #54: Speyside Tasting
On Wednesday, June 24th, the Saratoga Whiskey Club had its 54th tasting. The focus of this tasting was whisky from the Speyside region of Scotland. We had bottles from the Scotch Malt Whisky Society as well as others to round out this great tasting.
Here is what we tasted:
- Aberlour A’Bunadh Alba
- SMWS 54.80 ‘Banana Mexicana’ – Aberlour
- Cadenheads Miltonduff 11 Year
- SMWS 1.217 ‘Mezzalunas at dawn’ – Glenfarclas
- SMWS 44.118 ‘Get your castanets clacking’ – Craigellachie
- SMWS 44.117 ‘Happiness is a warm bung’ – Craigellachie
- SMWS 36.171 ‘A smooth ride’ – Festival Bottling of Benrinnes
35 members were online using Zoom for this really fun tasting.
For scores, please visit our Scores page.